Pages

6/12/11

Staff

Here's one more group of Photos for today.  Hope it makes up for some of my absence.  Remember, if you want something particular, just leave a comment and let me know, and I'll see what i can do to get you the scrap material you need.








Oh, and sorry about the crappy lighting.  Hopefully I can get that worked out.  If you like this pose, let me know and I'll redo it with a better camera and better lighting.  As of now, these pics are probably only good for gesture drawing.  Still, hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. This IS one of the poses I was going to request, how ironic. Thanks!

    Action poses (to some degree) are awesome. Poised to jump, about to swing a wild roundhouse punch...those sorts of things would be most helpful.

    Really, these photos are all useful references, so much obliged!

    ReplyDelete